Many people still have baths in their house, but what do you do when you find it difficult to get in and out of the bath due to disability or old age?
A bath Lift is the answer. We have found that the Drive Bellavita Lightweight Reclining Bath Lift is the perfect answer. It is cost effective, easy to use and does not require an electrician to install.
We have recently purchased one for our Dad who loves a bath to relax his joints, but he was finding it very difficult to get himself up when in the bath. A handle is a good idea but that is only good if they have the strength.
We decided the Drive Bellavita Lightweight Reclining Bath Lift was the answer.
About the bath Lift
- Lightweight handset with integral lithium ion battery
- Very low seat travel of 6cm (2.4 inch) from bottom of bath allows improved water immersion.
- Ideal for shallow baths.
- Record seat height of 48cm (18.9 inch) enables safe level transfers in deeper baths
- Easy and lightweight to dismantle
- Washable hygienic cover 140 kg weight capacity
- Choice of white or blue covers
The Bellavita Bathlift is easy and lightweight to dismantle. Lowers from 48 cm to 6 cm in the bath. Lightweight handset with integral Lithium Ion battery. Reclines 50 degree to the bath. 140 kg Weight capacity.
Box Contains 1 x Drive Medical Bellavita Bathlift Classic, Blue or white covers
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review