Welcome to the North Devon Secure Dog walking Field
You will need to pre-book to visit, you are unable to just turn up. Dogs off lead sole use field. Based in North Devon this field is fully secure and is ideal for off lead dog walking and exercise, it is sole use so just you and your dogs, great for nervous or reactive dogs.
It is 2 acre in size and has 6 foot fencing making it totally secure for all size of dogs, even small dog's can't escape. We regularly check the fence around the field to make sure there are no rabbit holes or other holes where dogs may try to get out. The field is ideal for exclusive use so just you and your dog or bring your dog along for doggy meet ups where dogs can play off lead with other dogs in a secure environment.
You will find stunning North Devon views from the field so whilst your dog is running around free you can admire the rolling hills and nature all around.
Use the exclusive use dog field for dog walking, exercise or training. It's an adventure park for dogs but with the benefit of being fully secure.
Our terms and condition for our dog park can be found here>>
Key dog park features:
- Off road parking
- 2 acre field
- 6 foot secure fencing
- Secure gate so you can lock yourselves in
- We have a dog waste bin where Eco 100% compostable poop bags can go, don't have any bags you can buy from us at a discounted price.
- You'll need to bring your own water
- Field shelter for wet or very sunny days
- Picnic table to rest your legs
- Some fun dog obstacles
A great way to save some money. Package offer bookings must be booked at the same time in the same transaction. If booking 2 or 4 sessions online you would use the provided code to book your sessions. All sessions must be taken within a 30 day period.
PRICES. Bank holiday weekends may cost more.
25 minute sessions: £6.50 covers 1 car max and up to 3 dogs. (3 max).
50 minute sessions:
Devon Dog Field is located at Apple Orchard barn and is run and managed by PetTastic
Looking to buy a home made gift.
What's at the field
1. Straw bale scurry. An all time favourite
2. 2x Dog agility jumps with 3 height adjustments.
3. Weave poles. 6 weave poles slighted staggered to help you teach your dog.
4. A Frame, not too high but high enough for dogs scramble up.
5. Zig Zag balance beam.
6. Tunnel 2 metres long
7. Log jump
8. Dog adventure fort